- Coating: Corrosion resistant plated steel w/ laser etched
- Check Valve: Integrated check valve built into fuel pump outlet.
- Applications: Can be used on EFI or carbureted applications (carbureted applications will require aftermarket bypass style regulator)
- Type: Intank/ submersible
- Wiring: Thick 14 gauge universal pigtail included. Plug and play wiring harnesses included when available.
- Hose: Corrugated E85 compatible flex hoses included with GM and BMW kits. Submersible high pressure rubber hose included with other kits.
- Independently flowtested by TurboDottComm
- Serialized fuel pump body guarantees Lifetime Warranty
- Inlet Size: Four different inlet configurations depending on application; 22mm (3/4″) center inlet (QFS-340FT), 11mm (0.433″) offset inlet (QFS-341FT), 11mm (0.433″) parallel inlet (QFS-342FT), 19mm (0.748″) offset GM inlet (QFS-343FT)
- Outlet Size: 8mm (0.315″) outlet w/ barb
- Pump Body Diameter: 8mm (1.540″)
- Bypass Valve: Set to 125.8psi, higher than both Walbro GSS series 255LPH pumps
- Use: May be used with return or returnless fuel systems, including PWM (pulse modulated systems)
- Fuel Types: Compatible with gasoline or E85, although E85 may shorten lifespan (but will not void warranty)